Welcome to AC Ice Company inc!
When looking for a wide variety of beer, wines, and liquor, East Platte Avenue Liquor at 19039 Highway 34 in Fort Morgan, Colorado is the place to go. Steve and Betty Eby established East Platte Avenue Liquor in March of 1983. They started out operating out of a 1,200 square foot building. In 2009, their youngest son, Kyle, joined the business to help out. During the fall of 2010, the Eby’s broke ground on a new storefront just east of where their present building was located. In March of 2011, East Platte Avenue Liquor moved into a new 5,000 square foot building. With a total of 37 cooler doors, East Platte Avenue Liquor has just about any beer you could want. Their wine section is equally impressive. For a fair price and great service on any beer, wine, or liquor stop in and see the Eby’s at East Platte Avenue Liquor. AC Ice Company is proud to supply East Platte Avenue Liquor with all of their packaged ice needs for the last 37 years.
Rules of AC Ice
1. In cocktails, soda or wine plan for 1lb of ice per person.
2. To cool cans or bottles, 8-10lbs of ice per case keeps them cold for 6-10 hours.
3. To cool a half a keg of beer, 80-100lbs of ice keeps it cold for 6-10 hours.
4. To cool a quarter kep of beer, 40-60lbs keeps it cold for 6-10 hours.
5. For warmer temperatures, make sure and get an extra bag or two of ice.
If in Doubt, call 1-800-352-2423