Join the backbone of the entire process of selling ice! Using state-of-the-art
machinery to package the ice, you will be responsible for stacking ice that will
later be delivered to our customers. In many circumstances, you will also be
responsible for loading the trucks with a hand lift truck according to certain pre-
determined loading patterns. This job requires workers who have strength,
dependability, a good work ethic, and do not mind manual labor. Lifting of bags
of ice ranging from 6lbs. to 20 lbs. for extended periods of time is required.
As a safety-conscious company, we will provide all employees with back braces
if necessary as well as all other safety devices such as safety glasses, gloves,
Positions are available during seasonal times of the year.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Must have the physical ability to control a 2-wheel hand truck loaded with 250 pounds of ice.
- Must be able to multiply, divide, add and subtract.
- Must have physical ability to lift 20 pounds up over 6 feet high for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must have the physical ability to bend over and use lower back muscles to stack product on pallets.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Must be able to work in an environment that has temperatures down to 5 degrees.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to learn or operate power tools. ie: electric pallet jack, drill.
If you adhere to all job requirements Click the “Continue to Job Application” button below.